Hi, It cost me $40.00 to be a member for create styles,and this by influence,I download some styles and I have to tweat and convert some styles from ms40 to x1 and after download to my audya5.And there are some styles Yamaha convert to ketron.So I have learn a lesson,
We have (members of ketron)have all the styles from MS40 to SD1 and this is a lot.We Have to work with our wonderfull styles
2 months ago I bought some styles from Europe and after I whent to a web site and I saw these styles where free.This is not OK
There are some people working hard to do some styles for us and we buy them for us only.
We have some professionnals members on this site and there give us good replys to help us We know them for many years.
So the main thing is to have respect.
In a near future there will be the Robert Messier styles and I know it will be a great HIT.I know Robert for many years from Technics and Ketron,he put many and many hours to create some styles for us
So please buy these styles only for you and trust our professionnals on this site
Thanks
Respect,Respect..........