LATEST THINKING on the Naughty KN 7000 from the sad owners,
This is our first ever experience of listing a question on this Technics Forum.
My wife and I thank all those that have dug deep in their thoughts and have willingly suggested different tests and suggestions.
1362 viewes in less than 5 weeks seems that there has been a lot of interest---- so maybe there will be some that have learnt something from this listing.
Many times I have told Technics users that you can't hurt a Technics product as you have the initialising system.
Well in the case of the Naughty KN7000 seems like there is no hope for the latest case of a death warrant being issued.
OK THIS IS THE LATEST.
We have been able to buy back another K7 we use to own.
The unfixable K7 will go to our olocal 12 year old Grandaugher that is learning the piano.
The Naughty KN7000 still will play as a straight sound like a piano or another instrument------anything using a rhythm is absolutely out of the question from the discording and loss of bodily functions.

Now that has to be a better solution than digging a hole or using it as a door step.

Perhaps Mr Technics [nee Panasonic ] will pay us a visit with a Brand new KN8000 one day. ----OH YEA ----
NOW this topic will go to the top of the list so we will look to see if anyone else is shedding a tear..

Dave and Viv L [ in New Zealand ]