Hello T,

I know exactly what you're saying. It appears that Audio CD-RW discs are no longer available.
I am given to understand those that are on the shelves, (irrespective of their manufacture) are designed for use with computer data only. When the words 'music' or 'media' is shown on the label, they refer to music tracks either downloaded or composed using computer software which of course, means the older PC systems and CD player/recorders cannot read/play them.

What infuriates me is all this has happened without a single word of warning from the manufacturers. They could have at least given us some warning so that we could buy a bundle prior to their disappearance. I complained to TDK, Sony, Maxell and Staples about this a few weeks ago and not one of them has replied. To make matters worse, the shop assistants do not seem to understand the difference between Audio/Music CD-RW discs and the media/data type. The times I've been told "it says 'music' on the label madam, so it will definitely work..."

In contrast to my moaning, I love your little piano player banging his head on the piano - just about sums up how I feel about it all. Where did you get it?

Audrey