Well, Steve (my guitar player) gave that Rogue Amp quite a workout and gave it a thumbs up.....well maybe not up, how about horizontal. He thought it sounded damned good for $149.99 but wouldn't go so far as to say he'd take it to a gig. Great volume, decent build quality, seemingly good speakers, but perhaps a little weak in the preamplification dept. Too my ears it didn't match up well with the Traynor K4 (which isn't even a guitar amp). Steve thought it had enough bottom to be used as a bass amp (not in a hard rock setting). Very simple controls, only one chanel, two modes - 'clean' and 'distortion' (clean sounds best to me). Has 'stereo chorus' and reverb. Reverb sounds like a classic old spring reverb. Biggest thing to recommend it is the price and the fact that it is more than good enough for rehearsals. I'd buy it again at $149.99; at $299.99 (regular street price), not so sure. Just thought I'd follow up with a report. BTW, that EV mic that DonM alerted us to (another SDOTD), sounds really good (PL58 or something like that).

chas