Russ, she IS great (and cute too). I've listened to a lot more of her since your 'talent alert'. I think she'll do well although I'm not sure exactly where her niche is.

As for the amp, it arrives tomorrow. It's heavy but won't be moved so who cares; besides, maybe that's a sign of good build quality. Can't wait to see what my guitarist thinks of it (I want to feel like a hero smile ), and although I've got a 'toy' guitar that I bought from Costco for @ $150.00 (solid body 'rock' guitar - replica of something -telecaster????) that I could plug into it in the meantime, I wouldn't know what I was listening to.

I'm a born sucker. If they make the MSRP high enough ($599.95) and the selling price low enough ($149.95), the money just leaps out of my wallet. I have absolutely no control over it smile .

Be careful with all that overseas traveling. You're no spring chicken anymore smile . Besides, what good is all that money if you've reached an age where 'strange' just means 'weird' smile smile .

chas