Originally Posted By: cgiles
It's probably those 11 Republicans smile smile smile .

BTW, how did you let yourself get suckered into that grandkids/Disney thing? Happened to me last year and right after it I immediately cut them out of the will. I'm STILL recovering smile .

chas

C'mon chas ... don't be a grouchy old man ... Disney is GREAT !!! rocker ... admittedly, it was a very tiring trip as my son and HIS son are anal about getting to the parks early and staying late, but man, to see the looks on the grandkids faces, and to hear them say thank you about a thousand times was worth the pain and expense ...
Unfortunately, both our kids are separated from their spouses - although sometimes that's not a bad thing - so we had our son and his two kids and our daughter and her two kids with us ... they live about 2 1/2 hours away from each other and don't get to spend a lot of time together ... seeing them interact was great ... the oldest is 14 and the youngest is 12 so they mix well together ... and while I'm no longer into the CRAZY roller coasters and such, I still love all the water rides and simulated stuff ... and "SOARIN'" is STILL one of the best 'rides' there ...

For those who haven't been, this will give you an idea of what it is like, but sitting in the suspended 'car' you actually feel like you are in a glider ... I've been on the ride many times and I STILL lifted my legs when it looked like I was going to kick one of the boaters at about :43 into the vid ...

and the 'Castle' in the Harry Potter village at Universal Studios will blow you away ...
http://www.rolemommy.com/DSC04869.JPG

woot