Yup, & I even forgot to mention that a new bass track can also be selected in the same way bringing my total, live, left hand playing behaviour respondant multipads up to 5 *** per variation *** per style.

Thus, I have the use of the following audio, intelligent multipads for each & every variation for each & every style:

1. Live, intelligent guitars for channel 6
2. Live, intelligent other instruments for channel 5 (Go listen to 8 Beat Guitar 7 for instance...)
3. Live, intelligent Bass
4. Live, intelligent groove tracks
5. Live, super intelligent audio drums.

Man, for all but Audya owners this must sound like some fantasy dream - but to us it is the NOW and it is REAL and it is AWESOME & it's called "Audya"!!!

To all my Yamaha friends, I'll always be a Yamaha fan. But honestly, you do not know what you are missing. If I could afford, this Audya would have been mine four years earlier. I sold my Yamaha this weekend - I'll have no more use for it. And I put in hundreds of nights over a period of 7 years into setting it up for our performances.

I was even advertizing our complete mobile sound trailer to raise the funds for it. I'm so elated that it did not come to that. However, it was worth every bit of the four years I waited to have it & it's still brand new, unsurpassed technology.

And those who know me know I do not lie - EVER - not even a white lie. All this negative hype about the Audya...B..s..t!!! I inform you today, it is AWESOME to put it mildly!

Let me stop here if I can...

Henni