Yeah, I think so Nigel..once you get used to the hierarchy...They can be tricky to select via the touch screen using the actual patch lists though as they are in a sort of "details list" type view, but there are so MANY performance slots available you could almost simply save all your favourite patches to perf slots which are instantly loaded. 128 at a time. Comes in handy if you have a complex effects chain in action.

Patches can be selected using the hardware buttons on the right, but I found using the touch screen with my edits of the factory sounds far easier. And live it is a doddle really, using the screen.

They are pretty big touch pads on the screen..I think I am like you in that I have "old age readers eyes" LOL!!!And I had no trouble using them without glasses tbh.

I need glasses to read up close...I could see the touch pads easily and as it is a backlit screen...very easy to see on a dark stage..and it is simply a matter of pushing the arrow button at the bottom to jump pages...I think it had 16 slots per page from memory but it may have been 24...

Here is an interesting clip of the setlist (a VERY powerful tool) operating...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thK0jOOSfeo&feature=youtu.be

Dennis