Just curious, how many of you sound enthusiast can really play the keyboard? I don't mean demonstrate 20 tunes perfectly; I'm talking jam, play, swing whatever. You know something like I say give me a 4 bar turn-a-round. I count the tune off and we swing, jam make happy sounds or maybe soul even funk like Chas, hell even great CW like DonM can do etc.?

Don't get me wrong even the worst of you on the forum should be able to play better than me! Don't forget I'm neither a pianist or a keyboardist. I'm a saxophonist who knows chord theory. As a matter of fact most all saxophonist that I know of, knows chord theory. If he doesn't, we refer to him as an entertainer or showman who makes a lot more money then a saxophonist makes.

Go ahead and tell on each other. You could say something like Boo, John Doe can really play or John Smith is the best Jammer I ever heard.

It is not the sound people, I mean the keyboard, it's the keyboardist. Is there really anyone, I mean anyone here that disagrees with this statement? People it's so true.

If I hit the lottery I want all of you to send me your addresses and I will have shipped to you every workstation and arranger ever made.

Will that help everyone to learn music? You know music, chords, harmony, melody, improvisation and a host of other things pertaining to music besides sounds, sounds and more sounds. Isn't 5000 sounds enough or do you need 5 million.

Hey the only way to get a real sax sound is to learn to play sax. The only way to get a real trumpet sound is learn to play trumpet. The only way to get a comb and tissue paper sound is to go out and purchase a top quality comb and a roll of toilet paper.
Geeeezzzzzz!

Nigel what’s your problem man? When are you going to change this to the “SOUNDS ZONE” forget Arranger forum. Ha ha!
Just joking Nigel!! Russ or someone mentioned to get on you sometimes to encourage you to comment more. Maybe it wasn’t Russ, I just don’t remember. What’s today?