Originally Posted By: Ensnareyou
This isn't about my Wersi having better synthesizer sounds, its about the Yamaha vintage synth pack being a so so offering not closely resembling the instrument it's meant to mimic. Granted they'll be some usable sounds in the pack, but don't think for a second you're getting a sound remotely close to the real deal.

If the Tyros 4 was as amazing as Ian touts it to be, I'd sell every instrument I have to buy the panacea. If I had a Tyros 4 I'd never need another instrument again.

It wasn't about your Wersi having "better synthesizer sounds" until you stated it did, and that is still your opinion and certainly not a fact.

I have a Tyros4, and, it is to me, a very complete instrument...the stock on-board synth patches are pretty terrific (especially some of the pads), and all are nicely editable with either the on-board controls (for basic editing) or the provided PC Editor (for more extensive mods) and being able to stack up to three of them, really sounds awesomely cool. I also feel the synth pack will be a nice addition to what's already there.

As Billy said earlier, this wasn't supposed to be a "mine is better than yours" thread, so I'm content to leave things where they are, especially since you are unable to back up your previous "better than" statements with examples from your Wersi and therefore provide a fair comparison.

Ian