It's interesting to note that Yamaha are asking in the maifiordum "what we want". As this forum aside from some news from Ketron uk is totally lacking and void pin excitement and development from Ketron Italy, I ask the question "Is the era of Audya over?"

The complete lack of development by Ketron , and this was always my biggest fear is opening doors to other manufacturers to run with the vision. Is the Operating System so finished it's exhausted it's usability. Should Ketron be looking at a total revamp of the OS , as it looks as though at least Yamaha are consulting with the community and Ketron are not.

I mean even a refit upgrade in Ketron of board and sound card to much higher standards, would be a cheaper upgrade, if it gets us moving in a positive direction with new developments. How about a pc program that allows a much better structure to create, mix change and develop new styles, sounds and deeper programming and so on.

I still have my Ketron Audya, still love it, but wonder how long it will be before it gets covered in cobwebs and not a sellable item at any price.

Your opinions please?