Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: Scottyee
The advantage of the Chord Sequncer is that it allows you to record an 8, 12, 16, etc. bar chord progression "on the fly" while performing in auto accompaniment mode, and then have that chord progression played back repeatedly anytime during the song, freeing up the left hand completely to more expressively engage the modulation-pitch bend stick in concert with your live instrument solo (sax, guitar) played in the right hand; and then just as quickly go back to auto-accompaniment mode playing.

"Take Five"
Pa3X Chord Sequencer Demo:

Scott,

Can you elaborate in simple terms, no more than three words, to a complete numpty like me what you said above really means.

I will have a go for you "I WANT ONE" much less time consuming.. party

Frankly the style gets on my nerves and as Tom says him and me just don't get it, if I was sat in the audience listen to it, how discerning
would I have to be to spot it and say to my Doris " Oh Doris can you here that Chord Sequencer in action, what a wonderful piece of technology "
Nope, me thinks not, it will be on the KMA one day, maybe an upgrade. wave

Oh my how wrong ar you...

The moment i use the chord sequencer, i actually change the style intoo a static midi file (loop) as long as i want with set chords..

Now i can play a 2 hand piano performance on top of that style.

Since i can allways jump back to the style and using left hand for chord progression it adds to the freedom of the arranger. Tough i admit that its a feature only wanted by the pros, whihc is okay as the PA3X is an arranger build for performaers and pros and not so much for the home audience.

http://keyszone.boards.net