Originally Posted By: TheWolf
here's a good one hour fifteen minutes of live shiznit from last summer on a Tyros4 (AND MY GUITARIST):
http://82.203.210.89/temp/HienotKaverit_LIVE_20.8.2011_Helsinki.mp3
Wolfman Heikki dude buddy. smile
Yep, I fondly recall that live recording of that gig you did with Henka (guitarist) last summer. clap
In addition to your solid performance of the well known american classics, I especially admire your terrific authentic rendition of the Finnish classics like:

Salattu suru
Kaksi Kitaraa
Yolintu

Thanks for your loyal longtime friendship & support & introducing me to Finnish Iskelma music (from: Topi Sorsakoski, the Agents, Yolintu, Jorma Kääriäinen, etc) and to Finnish culture as well. I love the uniquely minor & very expressive sound of this music. As you already know, I've even added a couple of the songs you taught me (incl. Solenzara "finnish" version) to my act. It's all good !

- Scott cool

ok folks: Since Heikki's now let the cat out of the bag with Quando Quando, here's another drunk Karaoke session he did last week (while his wife was away): grin
Ok, Profanity is already given, so at this point, I suppose no more warnings are really needed when it comes to the Wolf's posts or his music.
Proceed at your own Risk ! LOL

Scott