Before the Audya I had been totally turned off by arranger keyboards and ensemble organs. I was working mostly with live rock, acid jazz/funk and acoustic bands and musicians and I could not bring myself to play with "midi" styles and cheesy backing and in the end sold my PSR8000 and brought a Hammond XE1 but didn't get on well with that either because of the midi styles. I sold that too and did not have anything at home for a few years (except for some vintage synths: a D50, M1, DX7mkIIfd S2turbo, SY77 and some modules - all of which have now been sold off too).

But the Audya completely took me by suprise and is really like playing with live musicians I find myself arranging in real time. I select instruments more carefully and only use those that would appear in any particular style. You will understand once you own it for a while.

Sometimes its great just to turn down drum and bass and start off with the live strumming guitar, and then after the intro, hit fill in, bring up the drum and bass and launch into the tune.

One thing I must say - the Audya absolutley a requires good quality amp & speakers that cover full frequency range. Basically if you play cd's through your system and they sound good so will the Audya.