I can’t comment about drugs or smoking because I did neither, I did a bit of drinking for England which I stopped when I realised if I didn’t I would not see my granddaughters grow up. I will come in the middle of this, smokers appear to have one hell of a job giving up because it’s highly addictive, I would think on the Richter scale taking drugs must be more addictive and more devastating to those around the user. The problem is once you starting taking drugs it must be more difficult to stop; stars do not have a money problem to get drugs unlike low life that need to rob to get their fix. There will always be sad stories like this and it will go on until the end of time. You guys here on SZ won’t fix the World, so stop trying, just be glad that you don’t have a monkey on your shoulder you can’t get rid of, we are the lucky ones. Donny’s story should stop you in your tracks and should end this thread. I am afraid to say it like shooting foxes, if you lined all the drug users up against the wall vented your anger on them and dispatched them has un-humanly as possible, it would all start over again. Like you said it was a bad idea to start this thread here or anywhere for that matter. It’s not for us so faultless ones to judge others.

PS Tom I don't know why you thought you were the only jerk on CZ, it's obvious your not!!! no funnies
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey