Hi Mac,

Thanks for your testing and update and it's great to hear that you got the rotor working.
Interestingly I have also come to similar conclusions as you i.e. I will use the ketron SD2 primarily for BIAB and live I will use the SD2 for Piano & Rhodes plus maybe one of their bank organ sounds - Gospel Organ. I have played extensively with the SD2 drawbar sounds and unfortunately they just don't work for me - no zing - they remind me of a Farfisa on holiday. I believe that some of the bank organ sounds in the SD2 (e.g. the Gospel Organ) may have been sampled from a real Hammond organ and Leslie speaker.
For the majority of organ work I am currently investigating the Voce Drawbars and Spin units. I play Blues, Soul and Gospel music and what I really want is that amazing Hammond/Leslie sound where during slow songs all your hear of the organ in the background is that fast rotor sound and maybe just a touch or no drawbars at all - more air than actual tone.
Having now made the move from a single and very expensive proprietary keyboard (Roland VK8) to a workstation and module solution I am still very happy with this route. I now don't have to put up with the frustrations of some good sounds and some unplayable ones - I will just purchase the modules I need to get a selection of really high quality sounds at a reasonable price.
Anyway - thanks again for all your help and I wish you all the best in your quest for a great live keyboard rig.

------------------
Nigel Spiers
Blues and Views