Because of the holidays, this was put on the back burner. I didn't bother fooling with it.

Now I'm about to try again.

"This is as simple as setting the midi channels to the same number. Unless you are trying to use a sequence track to trigger the harmonies, just set the keyboard TRANSMIT channel to "x"(whatever - pick one) and the Quintet RECIEVE channel to the same "x". That's it!"

Well in MOST cases yes I am trying to get my midi sequence to play the harmony because I have a specific track with note by note harmony complete with pitch bends even.

So that's one, and when I do want it be recognized as whatever chords I'm playing (in pianist mode), I have to know how to arrange that. Where is the keyboard transmit channel? If I keep that the same "transmit" channel as the midi default (channel 5), will it work fine when I'm playing styles, or even the keyboard alone? I assume that only when doing a midi file would it automatically override my keyboard playing and listen to whatever notes were being transmitted by track 5, right?