Thanks for the kind words Dave, but I really never felt we "clashed"...I feel it is more like normal differences of opinion that is quite likely to happen on a forum such as this, where everyone uses different brands and different approaches to playing.

I don't consider myself a good enough player to be vain, and I'm just grateful I have a gift of some sort to be able to play music to the level I do, and to enjoy the benefits of an arranger keyboard, but I am passionate about the company I am fortunate enough to work for (that's just part of working for a great company), so I will always defend an injustice or a undeserved slight against them.

I certainly do not bear any grudges or ill feeling (towards anyone), as I consider that a complete waste of my precious time and energy, so I hope you see there was no "hatchet" needed to be buried in the first place, at least from my side of things.

There is not one person on this forum, or a former member of this forum, that I have any ill feelings toward, whatsoever.

I always speak my mind, and I try to do it as diplomatic as possible, and within the rules of the forum, and if this place ever became a site where we all agreed and were never "at odds" once in a while, it would be a very boring place to be, and it would not enjoy the popularity that it has developed over the years.

Keep playing and keep posting, and good luck with whatever instrument you decide on using.

Ian