Originally Posted By: Princess
I like to see every one here be one big happy family...

Paula,

I really doubt this ever happening.

There are two kinds of people on SZ, those who are so perfect it is surreal and those who just live life and have fun. Some will just sit on the wall with a high powered rifle and take bits off you at 1000 yards, whilst others will kick the door in and blast the hell out of you with a scatter gun. Paula , don’t take them on, don’t reply to them , there is an old English saying that I think came from the USA, “DON’T SHOOT THE PIANO PLAYER HE IS TRYING HIS BEST” and I think that fits.

You are perhaps by now thinking you wish you had never posted the link to your site and perhaps you shouldn’t share your works or your music we these people, perhaps you should take look at their websites and see if you can pick up any tips, perhaps you have already done this and decided that boring is not what you wanted on your site. I am sure you are not the kind of person to go marking their sites out of 100 and then post the result in public.

This post is going to end up locked off, I can see it coming.

There could be two SZ sites SZP and SZA, professional and amateur, Paula you could join me in the SZA site and we could just have fun, we are never going to perform in front of the President, I know my place in life, do they know theirs.

Don’t forget THE END OF THE WORLD
Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey