Originally Posted By: Dnj
Why should manufacturers produce and include instructional videos for their products like arrangers? after all don't they cost enough already?.....that would put a crimp on sales, ...people would then know how to use them and "KEEP THEM Longer" eek ....instead of buying the next upgraded model wink ...it's all sales marketing strategy...they have to keep users in the dark about not using the the so called 75% of the features in these units.

Donny,

Bill just asked a simple question, he didn't need it answering with another question, is there anything around on video how to make up a style, I don't know, and you are on the arranger thing again. I was once vaccinated with a gramophone needle, needle,needle needle. I dont believe for one minute that anything like Bill is asking for would put a cimp on sales, progress is far more complex that that, Yamaha and others KB manufactures make money beacause they know what people want and people want progress and thats what they get, surley the T4 is much better than a T1, arranger, arranger arranger!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey