Originally Posted By: gruhs
Not having any luck with update. I have the download of 4.1b on my desktop but according to instructions have not yet turned Audya on and when I double click the icon it says "audya not found" there fore cannot continue with step 5 where I'm supposed to click on something that says "start update". Are the instructions correct that I can supposedly send an update to the Audya that's not yet turned on? Instructions say not to turn on Audya until step 7.

My 2 cents: I think that the issue is that you are no turning ON you Audya4 when you connect it to the PC.

1- Turn on your PC
2- After PC is on and you can see the Desktop,connect the USB cable to the back of you Audya4 and the other end to a USB port in the PC.
3- TURN ON YOUR AUDYA4
4- Wait for 2 minutes
5- Open "My Computer" if you have a Windows PC.
6- You are suppose to see an Icon that read "audya" with a Hard Disk icon. On the Audya4, the screen will read USB with an arrow, meaning that you are connected to the PC.
7- If you don't see the Audya icon in "My Computer" you can't do the update. You need to find out why your PC can't see the Audya HD icon in you PC. Maybe bad cable? Bad USB port?
8- If you can see the Audya Icon in your PC, do the update as instructed by Ketron.

Edited by Machetero (06/20/11 07:20 PM)