Hi DIKI, first of all, thank you for taking the time to watch the video. As I stated before, Tyros4 is a very flexible arranger once you understand how the machine works. I come from Tyros3, if you check my older videos, where I play with Tyros3 and even my video camera now is a better one comparing to my old one. Some musicians are satisfied with Tyros4 the way it is, I mean, the factory sound pleases them. In fact, Tyros4 has one of the best sounds regarding an arranger, my opinion. Like I said, some people just sit and play. But if you go deep, you can edit the style, the multipad, the voices the way you like it. When I play a tune, I rely on Multipads a lot. To me, they are a great addition to your music. As you know, you can take any audio sound, and make a multipad out of it. You can then have that multipad sync to your registration. Very flexible. If you had Tyros4, I could even send you my settings and multipads. Besides the factory sounds, you can add 128 more customs voices. I do have a huge libray of samples from World of Keys, Regitech, Solitaire, Pemo, some IrishAct, and a few others. Besides, I do it for the fun, I'm just a hobbist, part-time State teacher, who dedicates 3 to 4 hours daily with Tyros4.Happy playing my friend. Telmo.