I think many here would like Telmo to explain in detail just how he goes about making beat synced sampled multipads and adding non-Yamaha sounds to his performances. Much of what makes these demos so spectacular is the inclusion of sounds not actually in the Tyros, and a step by step description of what goes into preparing such a powerful accompaniment might be of great help to our members here...

Perhaps you could take one of the performances you have already posted, and break it down into the steps you took to arrive at the destination? I'd be fascinated with how you go about choosing the sounds, extracting them from the library you chose, transferring them to the T4, setting up the multipads, how you set up triggering them, etc., etc..

Quite a lot of what makes these performances unique are sounds not in the T4. I'm sure many would be interested in how easy all this is to do. For instance, do you tend to add these sounds to the Flash RAM, or do you load them up each time, how long does each demo take to prepare for, how much the libraries of additional sounds costs, how you convert them?

Workflow is one of those things few of us talk about, yet it's possibly FAR more useful than bickering over which arranger is 'better', or how bad trade show floor demos get, or all the ephemera we mostly natter about here. I'd love to get an inside look into how one of our best players goes about it....