Yes the QSS22 is a good one to start with, since it is a good starter synth. It all ready comes with 22 modules and a power supply, plus patch cables and data sheets for each module. Then you can decide to expand, by buying a QSS 44 Cabinet and adding modules as you go.

What I also like about these synths is how the closely resemble the look and sound of the classic Moog Modualr synths from the late 60's and early 70's. Plaus this is waht a modualr synth is suoppose to look like. I have looked at the competion and they all fail in comparasion to the .coms. Many look to sterile and unfreindly. The .coms are like your best friend. Plus the look good too. I would rather have .com synth in a wooden cabinet then a competiors in a plastic or metal case. The .coms are just more friendly and inviteing to work with and play. And I think and this is just MPO, but I know I won't loose interest in one of these babies. You can't go wrong with a .com.

Oh I did print off a copy of the brochure on the systems.

Oops I seem to have gotten carried away. Oh well what can I save I love these synths and can't wait to finnaly own one.