BILL NORRIE....

I LOVE your website! Your music is beautiful! I go there often just to browse and listen.

The method of set up and play you use is yet another very wonderful way to get so much from the AWESOME 7K!

Once in awhile I have an urge to just sit down and play whatever wants to flow from my fingers. Usually nothing that I would want anyone to hear! Which comes first, the melody in the head or the melody from the fingers?? My eldest daughter composes, sings and plays whatever instrument she fancies...by hear or dots! I keep thinking that if she can do that....surely I could learn?

So far I have not even toyed with the "Composer" or much with the sequencer either. The "Control Track" you mention in your description of what you do with the sequencer...I will have to take a look at that for more clarity....

There is so much to learn about this wonderful KB...and so little time just to play and enjoy sharing with others! As long as my audiences of "elders" are happy with my music, I am even happier!

I still think we all aught to hire a cruise ship just for us...we would not need any "Activities Director" to keep us happy, just several 7K's all together and our pockets full of our own SD cards and music for those who need to see the dots!
Good food would be a must as well... Nothing else would be required or wanted...That would be a paradise!

Elizabeth