They are not JUST words. Words can wound...like weapons, and often do. If it's SO ok to use the lingo ... try it in front of your mother, kids, or in the workplace. What adults do in the privacy of their own place is one thing, but mainstream music needs some control. I know many people object to censorship, but we need some of it to keep peace and decorum. If it was accepted usage, why not just post the inappropriate title in this post? The OP even called it a "dirty word".
Face it - I'm part of the older group here ... I know I'm on the "back nine", but if the next group of writers throw all their education and manners out of window .... the music industry will be at it's worst ever. I'm not so sure we're not there already.
And please don't use the Grammys as a guideline for decorum either .... Tinsel Town is not the real world. In mixed company, language needs to be polite.
You can't shout "Fire" in a crowded movie, you can't yell "Bomb" on a plane and you can't say F*** in public without consequence. It's not "acceptable" ... people are using shock value to profit from declining morals, and those that are lazy enough to let it slip are at fault for what will happen if they don't pull in the reigns soon.
I just had to disable the internet connections on the computers in my music rooms when I am not using them for studies because too many kids were abusing the "freedom" and listening to degrading, hurtful negative songs that already kept one kid out of school for 3 days...but that's another story.

Remember - they are not JUST words. They really aren't...and "F*** You" is just about the worst of them all. it's a direct insult to another human. It's not slang - it's not even correct or possible, but it IS an insult. It's hurtful, ignorant and degrading .... there is no place in commercial entertainment for those things. Sadly .... Hollywood is making the kids of today think it's cool, or dope, or whatever they say this week.
It's sad. Very sad.