Hello Guys,
Well firstly I'd like to say thank you to Bose UK for loaning the speakers to review, the guys were great!

Now, the speakers - simply put, awesome.
The sound is full, big and clear as a bell. You HAVE TO have two speakers. One sounded awful to my ears - they did say a lot of tyros 4 owners use just one, but i'd argue that one.
As a pair for £1840 they are just stunning, but expensive. They make the Tyros 4 sound completely different again. Only with the Bose do you realise how false the MS speakers sound.

Bose do one thing and one thing only - great sound, and they really are the dogs. They have offered to loan me a pair of the L1 MK II's with bass unit, but at the moment I have declined as I know what would happen - £5,500 later Id have a pair.
The compacts are good, but christ knows that the L1mkII will be just jaw droppingly amazing.

Glad you like the reviews - I am currently reviewing Sample Robot, Awave and will put a report up on the Fantom G6 also.
Lots more gear to review, including the KORG PA3X Pro which is supposedly on it's way to me.

Best wishes

Leigh
Jazzhooves.com
PS. This forum is much better, not the bitching or nasty crap that takes place on Yamaha and other forums.