AJ please read carefully my request.

I DONT WANT TO CREATE NEW .SND FILES. I simply want to be able to shuffle what I have right now. Which as you mentioned is what the software does "The software just assists in management".

Details of what I would like to do (if I cannot create new SND files)

I have one kit of 16MB SND files set lets call them
X1PCM set. This set is composed of 16 SND files.
PCM1.SND
PCM2.SND
PCM3.SND
PCM16.SND

When loaded into the X1, in RAM I have certain sounds and drum kits that are used for my patterns and for playing. For example of the things I like about this set is that it has a really nice PIANO sound, and a nice TENOR SAX. It also has some drum kits that I really could careless to have, and some sounds that I never use....please keep reading.

I have another 16MB set called X1TECH which is also composed of
Tech1.SND
Tech2.SND
Tech16.SND

When this set is loaded it does not have the nice PIANO, or the nice TENOR SAX...yet it has really nice drum kits that will enable me to make nicer patterns.

My goal is to be able to "manage" those two sets so that I can end up with ONE 16MB set that has the better KITS and better SOUNDS from both the PCM and Tech sets.

I gave you this example based on having 2 sets of 16MB SND files. Imagine if we have 3-4-5 Sets of sounds and each has something we like and stuff we don't need.

Why does it have to be that I have to load my Nice Piano on the expense of not loading a nice drum kit....or vice versa!

I know about the hardware requirement for creating SND files...I dont' want to create...i just want to shuffle what I have.

Please help.