George:

You did not mention the CTK-7000. (I wonder why they use a different alphabetical designation when the numerical ID would suffice and eliminate confusion?) Do you have or do you plan to carry this smaller version? I don't need 71 keys and the smaller the better for my tiny studio since I've downsized.

Do these two Casio Arrangers allow fewer intros and endings than most keyboards on their "styles?" While I'm at it, do they identify "styles" by a different name?

Is the SD card easy to access and replace? Can a Pen Drive or USB Memory Stick be used to transport the songs created to a PC for further editing?

While I'm at it, I've not seen a photograph of the rear of these keyboards. I'd like to know which side the power cord is located and other details about what else needs to be connected (or could be connected) to this "board" if desired by the user.

Please also give us your impression about the manual that accompanies these units. Is it well written and easy to understand or is it pigeon english like some Japanese manuals?

As you may know, this keyboard family is being advertised by big box stores such as Guitar Center. Unfortunately, their staff is not well informed about "arrangers" so I'll have to figure out things mostly on my own when their units begin arriving sometime after the 9th of Feb.

The good news is that this family of arrangers is so reasonably priced, I might be able to afford to purchase one and keep my PSR-2000.

Thanks again for your informative reports.

Regards,

Dave Rice