Originally Posted By: cgiles
Besides, what should be important to you is not what chas or Russ thinks, but what YOU think. Until we get married or I start paying your bills, what I think should be no more than just another opinion. BTW, how long have you been waiting around for something to show up to counter my post (or justify your purchase).

Sorry Chas, but the tone, and tenure of your remarks clearly show you've got some personal issues going on that have nothing to do with me, and for you to suggest I considered this an historic event merely to justify my own Tyros 4 puchase is total nonsense. Any traditional pro keyboard player, especially of the stature of Mr. Jarrett, showing even passing interest, of an arranger, I believe warrants notice and interest to the arranger kb player commuinity, of which I believe this forum is specifically dedicated . The reason I specifically asked you (and Russ) for comment, was because I had, but no longer, respect what I had once believed to be musical wisdom and intelligent balanced thought. frown

btw, read back in the thread: it was'nt even me that initially suggested this an historic event.