Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Bachus,

To tell you the truth I don't know, there appears to be a fair number of problems emerging with MS and going through the Audya saga, I think I may stand back on this one for a short while; Dom is on a second build run, I am beginning to sound like Leezone don’t I. I am up from anything Bachus, but this time I have a choice and a lot of experience and a watchful eye! I am not just yet ready to part with my hard earned cash.

I could not agree more. It was revealing to read your posts. I am sure that the MS is a great machine with a lot of potential, but I want a rock-solid system, otherwise I'll be happier with what I have now.....a PSR-3000 for composing and writing, and a PC with Eastwest libraries that I use only when the full arrangement has been written on the PSR in the form of a midi file. Then it's simply a matter of substituting the sounds with the ones from Eastwest and if I get crashes on the PC , I can take them. Just not when writing music.
Well, my use of all this is probably different than you guys, as far as I gather you are live performers, which I am not.
Still...thanks for the heads up. Again, I am sure the MS is a great machine but I am not up for it if that means investing a lot of time and effort that I can't invest in.
Then again, that's just me, it might be worth doing, for somebody else.