Hi Tony.

Quote:
Do I see troubles ahead with this stuff, there are only a few people out there to answer you on the update load, even less than Audya. I haven’t sold the Audya yet and I didn’t think I would all that easy, the markets are flat out there at the moment and I think things are going to get worse before it gets better. There appears to be a lot of bugs popping up in MS, I know that Dom is fixing them on the fly but, it appears to me to be a time to sit back a short while before buying one.

No...!!! Not at all.
The System is extremely stable and as far as bugs go, the system borders on being flawless.

This new update adds two that Domenico will fix the weekend. The only other known issue is one that's outside Domencio's direct control and that's the memory leak in Wine which has also been already fixed. We are just waiting for it to be released at this point.

So all in all, don't you worry mate. Everything is in tip top shape.

If you want a 100% trouble free life, all you have to do is simply let people like me, dennis and others take the leap into an new OS update first. By you simply waiting a week or two any issues found would be fixed by then and you would have an entirely trouble free time.

Kind Regards
James