are you sure??
I have again tested here, all the sounds now match with the slots, when I press it, I get also the correct sounds ( I still use my default LSCP map)
Anyway, a new currentOS42V3.rar is available on gFTP server.
What new on this patch:
1) revisioned again the LSCP Sampler GM mode
2) resend the prog change on Giga GM when you switch engine, sometime when was selected the Giga solo and back to Giga GM, had play the old sound. Now wil resend again the Prg.
3) update also the Combi mode Giga GM, wil resend there the program too when you switch engines.
4) LiveArranger: On this update now is changed the file.exe Path. The OS now will run LiveArranger on: root/Presets/LiveArranger/LiveArranger.exe.
On gFtp I have alsoo upload the new compressed version with the last norbert bugfix. Extract the rar and you get the LiveArranger folder, just copy to the Preset folder and Restart players.

5) LSCP soundbanks changed:
Removed the two extra LSCP script: Tyros.lscp and Oriental.lscp
we made some more simple to understand:
soundbank1.lscp
soundbank2.lscp
soundbank3.lscp
soundbank4.lscp
here the edited code from source:
LS_SCRIPT="/home/mediastation/Presets/soundbank1.lscp"
if [ -f $LS_SCRIPT ]; then echo "Running $LS_SCRIPT script"; nc localhost 8888 < $LS_SCRIPT & else echo "$LS_SCRIPT file not exists"; fi

LS_SCRIPT="/home/mediastation/Presets/soundbank2.lscp"
if [ -f $LS_SCRIPT ]; then echo "Running $LS_SCRIPT script"; nc localhost 8888 < $LS_SCRIPT & else echo "$LS_SCRIPT file not exists"; fi

LS_SCRIPT="/home/mediastation/Presets/soundbank3.lscp"

LS_SCRIPT="/home/mediastation/Presets/soundbank4.lscp"

So, just edit your LSPC application with this new standard 4 extra soundbanks.

6) midifiles players volumes C1, C2, C3: bugfix: MIDI track volume sliders C1 .. C3 were disabled due to a workaround of another bug.
Now are fixed...request from dennis..

so..test it and let me know.
Today we contine with the new features integration.. Fran is waiting with patience..