My 2 Cents worth.

I have Miditzer hooked up to a spare computer and a Technics FA-1 organ. It is old technology for sure but the way they have produced the Theatre organ fonts is pretty impressive. Is it perfect, the answer is no. Does it sound reasonably authentic yes. The FA-1 has 4 organs sampled in it and to be honest the Miditzer sounds better then the sampled FA 1 Theatre organ in many instances. The real gem is the mixing of the miditzer and the FA1 produces some great TO sounds. The new install program from Miditzer was without hassle and worked fine with very little tweaking. If you've got a spare computer have a little fun and try it out.

The crumhorn-milandigitalaudio combo looks very promising. I called milandigitalaudio and spoke to to some one there. A relativly powerful pentium is highly recomended with gobs of memory. The other issue for me a least was that the samples were all taken without Trems. The program itself produces the Trems so I wonder how close they can get. In the meantime I'm having fun and only have one issue to resolve which is the the expression pedal from the FA-1 to Miditzer.

Jerry