Hi,
I think you could have some hassles doing this.
Bernie has a Receptor so he would be of more help than me. I think you would run into problems with loading times (& maybe program & bank changes).

Strangely enough, I've just gone thru the process of trying to midi my psr1500 to a ketron sd2 soundmodule ( with limited success). I actually bought the module for my One Man Band software, & had more success with it than with the psr/sd2 setup.

Some of the psr hassles I had,
no way of physically muting psr's internal sounds except by turning local control to "off" for all the style tracks. Means I can't use a mix of internal & external sounds for style parts. Michael Bedesem did come up with a solution for me, but it means altering all the styles.

Another problem I found was with program & bank changes on the sd2. The changes the psr was sending out were not suitable for the sd2. Again it means altering the psr's styles program & bank changes (have to do this even for my OMB software).

Drum mapping probably won't match your psr, means editing the drum tracks.

A lot of the problems I had may not be applicable. The one that you may need to be really careful of could be loading times.

I actually also midied my psr to my pc to see if I could use soundfonts as a soundsource for the psr. I have used them for OMB software, but wasn't sure if I could get them to work directly with the psr. They actually could be set up to suit the psr bank & program changes, & the drum mapping. Be a lot of work though.

I haven't had a chance to get back to trying it, but if you're interested I'll let you know how I go.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by oleg7:
[B]I

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022