Quote:
Originally posted by rikkisbears:
Hi,
JammerPro 6 more closely resembles BIAB type software ie no realtime functions.
They do have a demo version that you can try before you buy.
As Fran mentioned they also have a piece of software called Jammer Live which can be used to play styles in realtime like OMB & Live Styler can.

Basically uses same style format as Jammer Pro , problem is, I read on the forum that they're not going to update this piece of software ie no jammer live 2. Really pity.

best wishes
Rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by santantoni:
[B]I

Thanks guys. I will want to look more closely at the features of Jammer Pro...seems very interesting although it is a different concept. It's ok for me if I have no realtime functions,as,in fact,I want one of these programs for composition. BIAB is great,but one of the things I don't like about it is that it's styles are a bit skimpy on intro and endings,although BIAB features so many other killer features.
On the other hand,a killer feature of OMB it's the ability to read PSR styles...these HAVE very cool intros and endings,as you all know!
I hope that one day it will be Yamaha or Roland making full-fledged arranger software...then with the power of laptop and a good MIDI keyboard controller,the sky's will be the limit