Thanks Alex K for the reply,but I already have the UPM manager and the RDBM etcs but these dont solve my problem because none of these programmes will recognise both,VA76 user progs & G1000 user progs at the same time!!Roland have come up with,what basicaly is,an upgraded version of the G1000 ,(ALLEGEDLY),aimed at existing G users (presumably) but the two UPS files are not compatible ! I thought I would have been able to load my G UPSīs into the VA to.at least,have a base UProgramme then edit it up to VA spec.Not so it seems, now I have to re-prog all my working material from scratch, to work on the VA.I work 355 days of the year and have a mountain of material in my G1000 UPSīs,I have asked Roland,by e-mail,how to resolve my problem,no reply yet apart from Roland Portugal who gave me the same advice as you .THE UPM managaer & THE RDBM WILL NOT OPEN BOTH UPS AND UVA FILES.Can anyone come up with a utility prog tha converts one to the other?Can anyone tell me if Iīm being unreasonable in what I want to do,and can someone tell me if there is a solution so simple that I just cant see it?