Eyal !

Thank you very much for your replies. Now I have many important informations about VA-7. Because I already have the G-1000, and you said there is COMPLETE G-1000 in the VA-7 plus much more, I think it must be really great keyboard and all-purpose workstation. The price is popular, too (not so high I expected for a newest keyboard). These facts can make me sure in my decision and I would go in the shop and buy this keyboard right now.

BUT, still exists the problem with unweighted keys on VA-7. I haven't got so much money I hold both G-1000 and VA-7, so if I want to buy the VA-7, I must sold my G-1000. In that case I will not have the appropiate keys. No, I can't do it! I tried few keyboards and I found that the keys on the G-1000 are absolutely best for me. Also, the front panel with REAL keys for many functions is very accessible. I don't know how are implemented on VA-7 most used functions (keyboard mode, bass inversion, basic/advanced division, fill in to original/to variation/to previous, perf hold, etc.) - I suppose with the Touch screen. I think this solution is more attractive, but not so practical at live performance for quick handling as dedicated key groups on the G-1000 (and the legendary rotary knobs, also). In fact, Never mind - I'm not so conservative and I think I would learn to operate quickly all these options with TouchScreen, but still rests the problem with keys.

So, the unique solution for me is to hold my G-1000 for now and wait until Roland releases some VA-like arranger with better keyboard (may be 76-key like the G-1000), even if I know the G-1000 haven't got so powerful features as the VA-7. May be I will wait for a long time, but I have no choice. I don't want any other arranger than Roland.

In ever case, thank you for useful informations, again.

Best Regards,
Adnan