Please tell me how to select the "screaming" sound on the roland va-76 - i'm presing on the 4 maps available over and over and nothing changes - everything sounds the same even if i press map1 - map2 - map3 - and map 4 - nothing changes..do i have to press anything else after i press the tone map ? how do i select the screaming or laughing or car engine sounds ?? it's not on the "group" buttons ( 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8) it's not there...where are they ?! I am really hurt. Please help me...I might return my va-76 = I even read the book - on the " selecting different tone maps" at page 41 - and I DON'T GET IT - I CAN'T FIND THE SOUNDS. If i won't find the sounds in like ..42 hours i'll return it....thanks...best wishes ! I am starting to hate this thing.

after i press the different maps - ( 1,2,3,4) just the sound changes - for example - if i'm using the normal piano - i press map 3 - it just sounds a little bit different - if i press map 2, sounds little bit different, if i press map 1, sounds a lil` bit different - BUT WHERE ARE THE LAUGHING - SCREAMING - DOG - BIRD - GUN -EURO HIT - IMPACT HIT -JUNO STRINGS - VOICE FEM/MASC - WATER BELL - ERUPTION - EXPLOSION and all that ???????????????????????????? ASSISTANCE PLEASE - i'm desperate - i'm gonna pay you and i'm gonna pray for you if you're answering me.