PLEASE HELP ME !

Posted by: claudiu

PLEASE HELP ME ! - 10/27/05 12:14 PM

Please tell me how to select the "screaming" sound on the roland va-76 - i'm presing on the 4 maps available over and over and nothing changes - everything sounds the same even if i press map1 - map2 - map3 - and map 4 - nothing changes..do i have to press anything else after i press the tone map ? how do i select the screaming or laughing or car engine sounds ?? it's not on the "group" buttons ( 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8) it's not there...where are they ?! I am really hurt. Please help me...I might return my va-76 = I even read the book - on the " selecting different tone maps" at page 41 - and I DON'T GET IT - I CAN'T FIND THE SOUNDS. If i won't find the sounds in like ..42 hours i'll return it....thanks...best wishes ! I am starting to hate this thing.

after i press the different maps - ( 1,2,3,4) just the sound changes - for example - if i'm using the normal piano - i press map 3 - it just sounds a little bit different - if i press map 2, sounds little bit different, if i press map 1, sounds a lil` bit different - BUT WHERE ARE THE LAUGHING - SCREAMING - DOG - BIRD - GUN -EURO HIT - IMPACT HIT -JUNO STRINGS - VOICE FEM/MASC - WATER BELL - ERUPTION - EXPLOSION and all that ???????????????????????????? ASSISTANCE PLEASE - i'm desperate - i'm gonna pay you and i'm gonna pray for you if you're answering me.
Posted by: Diki

Re: PLEASE HELP ME ! - 11/11/05 05:24 PM

They are on the SFX Drum Kit.

Read the manual for how to select Drum Kits.

BTW, it sounds like English is not your native language. You could try downloading the manual from Roland in the language you are born with. Might help.
Posted by: Vadim

Re: PLEASE HELP ME ! - 12/19/05 01:26 PM

B81-B88 banks in Variations.