No disrespect. Obviously these guys can play.
Would be cool to have more energy in the guys themselves. Playing ability is only a part of a performance. But hey who am I to judge.

Personally I think he could get away with a lot of those sounds on the new Motif XF - that thing sounds amazing! Even for acoustic instruments. That one is far more than just another synth. And that would release the band from the style. But I'm not saying that they sound bad at all. Hey I'm just 31 and I love this kind of music. I grew up with it - I can't play much of it, but I love it.

When they came to "Sweet Georgia Brown" they let themselves more loose.

But I would love to hear and see them kick the music stands away and just jam out.

The hum could be from a computer if they recorded on a laptop. But I see that red pilot light behind the guitarist - maybe a Fender Deluxe or similar - could be the source of the hum.

What worries me more is the extremely anoying microphone feedback on the vocals "Geh nicht in die Stadt". They might be pro players - but are certainly not pro sound engineers.

And I can't tell if they are running double drums, running the tyros drums on an auxiliary output utilizing it as a "click track" for the drummer, or just muting the drums and using only the percussion track. The drums don't sound like the standard Roland kit either - maybe they've midied them back to the Tyros? That would be clever.
Or maybe they have practiced so much that the drummer know the styles by heart.

Anyways I think it is pretty cool.
And kudos on the cabinet build - that's awesome.

DocZ