Quote:
Originally posted by SemiLiveMusic:

Scott, on those lead sheets with staff music, did you post those chords on there?

Nope. Bill, the chords were all included on the original songsheet.

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:

Scott you really should look at Music Reader for iPad....It does ALL those things you want to do, plus playlists.

Hi Dennis, it states on the Music Reader website that 'MusicReader for iPad' does NOT support any of the advanced features of Music Reader Mac/Windows, but may be considered in future. Any idea what these specific missing features are?

The 'MusicReader for iPad' app itself is FREE, but you're required to purchase the Mac or Windows version of "MusicReader" (basic: $35.40; Pro version: $59.40) in order to convert and transfer files, and these prices are far higher than either of the aforementioned programs I currently use ($.99 and $4.99). That said, I'm going to wait till "MusicReader" 4 is released to see if there might be some kind of price restructuring before I make a decision on MusicReader.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:
Unreal book does now have a feature that can be set globally, it's called "Individual file zoom" It allows you to resize the sheet, then next time you open the same sheet it defaults to the size you reset it at. Was that available when you tried unreal book?

Also how about turning on the set list feature then adding any genre you need to a set list named after the genre?

Unfortunately, the crop (individual vs globally) settings feature had not yet been implemented when I first purchased unreal book so thanks for the heads up about that. Though I appreciate this, I still think Good Readers implementation of this far better as it provides far more powerful options. Thanks also for pointing out the setlist feature for creating genres.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:

Scott have you tried the apple vga connector ? For increasing size of the iPad's display?

No. Unfortunately, the ** out of ***** star customer feedback review doesn't look very encouraging.

Quote:
Originally posted by saxxman:
Hi Scott - great post and great looking setup.
Randy

Hi Randy, great to hear from you.