Here are some stills I took to show you how I utilize my iPad with my Yamaha Tyros2 keyboard for those situations where I might need some roadmap assistance of lyrics/chords.

I've got my iPad protected in a rubberized Hard Candy brand Street Case for added roadworthy protection. Because the iPad's got a 'beveled shape' back, when it sits directly on the T2's LCD screen, it doesn't depress any of the T2's LCD buttons (included in my pics).

The iPad apps I recommend and use for leadsheet/lyrics display are:

GoodReader $1.99

iRealBook $9.99

Both of the above apps allow you to organize and group songs in custom folders for quick navigation & retrieval.

The iPad doesn't include a USB port, but it utilizes a USB-Apple cable (included with the iPad) which allows you to easily drag & drop files into the iPad from the PC thru iTunes and the above soft apps.

When playing a medley of songs, I simply leave the iPad leaning against the T2 LCD, which switching between song styles stored in each of the T2's 8 regs, and use a finger swipe to quickly change from song to song on the iPad. Because the iPad's so compact & light, I use one hand to navigate to other desired songs/song setlist as required, while with my other hand, call up another Yamaha reg bank file on the T2, yet all the while, chatting with the audience, so they're pretty much unaware any of this is going on.

I really appreciate how the iPad blends in (integrates) with the Tyros2 lcd screen, making it pretty much unnoticeable to the audience. Another added iPad plus is battery life is NEVER an issue as there's always enough battery life to last a 4-5 hour gig plus plenty to spare. - Scott

Ok, here are the pics: