Sorry Jerry ,I don't understand what you want .Could it be that you want to see the open program ? In that case I can tell you how it is when I open it.Here:

By default, the port setup shows :
Comm 1
Comm 2 checked
Comm 3 greyed
Comm 4 greyed

Bauds: 9600
115200 checked
Disk info greyed
Exit

This is how it showed when I first installed it.
Now , when I press on Connect(after rebooting the Pc) ,The X1 shows :
X1 TO PC CONNECT in the screen ,the software connect button then changes to Disconnect but it doesn't show anything in the upper window .And furthermore,allthough I waited for about more than a minute ,still nothing shows .Then , after two minutes or so comes a small pop up window showing: Time out error! and when I click on the OK button it has , everything closes .And all that time I couldn't even click on any button.It's seems as though the program had froze .And the X1 still is on the X1 TO PC CONNECT state.I then have to reboot the keyboard which resets itself to none even though it is still plugged to the pc .I think that normally , the keyboard should stay on the PC setup after rebooting .

Now since it wouldn't work with the Comm 2 setup ,I tried to change into connecting Comm 1,and that's then I lost my DSL driver. I tried everything I could to reinstall it ,with the Sympatico high speed modem CD but it jammed everything.I even reinstalled Windows but nothing changed. Looks to me that both are incompatible or that the modem uses my comm port 1 exclusively.As with Comm 2,there could be a problem with the speed of the transmission.I didn't have time to try it yet but I shure will try again.Hope it won't do the same thing.Unless there is another solution.Please tell me more .I desperately need to know.Thanks again.