Hi Tony.

Quote:
The camera is steady and the sounds OK and there are now loads of T4 samples, not saying its mind blowing, if the MS will bury the T4 who knows, who's seen and who's heard. You need to buy one first, there is a new Ford Focus out in Jan 2011, I’m not ordering one of a picture in a magazine. At least the Audya however bad was in a shop near me and look what happened when I bought a KB I saw and touched. If you are buying from afar am I stupid to do so watching what is on offer AV wise from Dom, I think the answer is yes I would, that’s why I hold back, nothing to do with the recession. Why the hell don’t you talk to him about doing some sales videos or do you have a problem with Korg on that. You in my mind are the only one in the frame, I have seen your work why waste time go for it.

Ok, forgetting what he played was poor and the mix was out by a monster level, I understand what you are expecting to see.

Lionstracs are not available in your local store and for you or anyone else to be convinced to buy before you try, you do need to be presented with good presentations showing you every aspect of the system and what it has to offer you. You need this information presented in a fun, clear and very informative way. You need to watch what is presented and to utterly be left wanting the product in the end.

I get it, but.... I'm not working for Lionstracs.

I think in the short time I have had the keyboard peoples opinions have changed greatly on much of what the system has to offer and you have heard it at all times by direct line and not from a camera mic. So I think I've done quite a bit to promote the keyboard even though it's not my place to do that.

Heck, I've even written a computer program for managing content and generating LSCP and VSTi files.

Quote:
James make Dom a deal, a deal dea

It’s not my place to suggest what should be done though. Domencio is working with Tastenpoint as they are his distributor.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 10-19-2010).]