I've always enjoyed the spirited discussions on this forum and have been educated as well as entertained. Many of you perform live and I know what that's like having played Tenor Sax in a band for many years. A little over 2 years ago I sold my Conn 10m and bought a keyboard and my musical life has been transformed.

From my perspective I think there are so many wonderful boards. I don't believe there is one that is the best. It really is relative to your personal needs and music. I have a Tyros 3 mostly because I thought it had the best tenor sound and a few other acoustic instruments that were excellent.
It was a difficult choice for me between the T3 and the PA2x. I never saw a G70 so I couldn't compare but video demos of that instrument show it is a very dynamic sounding instrument. If I had the cash I'd own all three plus a Motif XF and an M3. I love keyboards and the technology available is so exciting for someone like me who wants to compose and record their works.

What a different musical life I have now from just playing a sax in my study to commanding an entire armada of sounds.

This is a wonderful time to be a musician.

joe

[This message has been edited by Joesax (edited 10-20-2010).]
Tyros 3, Motif XF6, Quad Amp/Pre-Amp/DAC, Quad Monitors, Tascam Digital Recorder