Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Well, I look forward to the opportunity, should it ever fall my way, to ignoring YOUR legitimate questions when given the rare opportunity to talk to an actual factory rep, rather than the apologists here...

I mean, as long as MY questions get answered (or at least, asked), why should I give a shi*t about what YOU might want to know..? It's not like we are all members at a community of arranger players or anything...

Oh, WHOOPS...! We are!

Too bad!

Well Done Diki
I have now LEFT synthzone.
I would have given the answers to the questions posed by the community on the Tyros 4 to the best of my ability but it does not appear to be a community but organised by a few bullies and why should I subject myself to that as I left school long ago. I apologise to those to whom I could have had sensible dialogue. Thank you all for some valuable information that I have found from you all in the past from Lurking on this site. Now you all know why the lurkers do not post. Look what happens
Bye

Carol