Note to all...

Just so there's clarity here, my comments are related to ME being utterly content with my sound for the first time ever. I'm not in anyway telling people to go buy an OASYS and a Mediastation and that YOU will then have the best setup for YOU.

We are all very different and we all have very different needs when it comes to our music.

My comments about a PA2X and Meidastation are again personal, as in if I were an Arranger user I'd find the same level of content in a system like that too because I know how deep the Pa2X is and how advanced the midi implementation is to interface with the Mediastation.

Current closed technology has it's limitations. Some people are happy with that as they will not even scratch the surface of what they have already. I'm not one of those people. I have for a long time always wanted more and it's only now that I'm truly happy as I have the sound of the OASYS and the features of the Meidastation. This combination gives me total freedom to do everything I'm able to think of. Now the limitation is ME. This is something I've not experienced in a very long time and it feels good. I can once again push myself to do better.

As for everyone else. Well the reason why I'm telling you how I feel is that if you are like me and you find that you still want more from current closed technology and are unable to satisfy your needs, then maybe you should be looking at something like the Groove.

If you read what I've been saying, from an investment point and the fact that it technically has no limitations, its about the only show in town that can take you to new places these days.

Free you mind....!!!!!
There is no spoon. (PS go see the Matrix and you will understand that one )

Regards
James