Hi,
I get the impression from the manual
( SD1 manual bottom page 59), that an original flash style can be loaded back in to an sd1 ( from folder 90 ( reload)
I haven't tried it, so, not sure how / if it works. ( Could be worth checking folder 90 to see if the 109 flash styles exist in there) Might mean you could actually set up the flash styles the way you want??

I actually have the sd1+ which has some additional functions that the sd1 doesn't have. So what may work on mine, may not work on yours. So please be careful, I've only had mine for 6 weeks & I'm still learning.

My sd1+ came with 2 manuals.
1. Ketron SD1 (Which is where I found info on page 59)
2. Ketron SD1+ Quick manual ( which lists the extra functions of the sd1+.

Normally, you cannot replace internal styles of a keyboard ( not technics, not roland, not yamaha) and I doubt you can do it on the ketron either, just the flash styles.

best wishes
Rikki
please note
I've corrected my "custom styles" to the correct terminolgy of " Flash Styles ".
Thanks AJ for setting me straight.

Quote:
Originally posted by midimast:
Thanks rikki I think is the last thing to do
the only problem is to find which factory style i will sacrifice.
I would like to have an extra bank to put there all my oriental slyles. like a User bank loaded in rom so will be there every time the Sd1 boots . The only section that is near is Ethnic #. but it has only one style for replasce the others are from factory
I was wondering is there a way to get rid off some unused internal styles like celtic, march, foxbalad....(old fasion) and but some new ... in place

[This message has been edited by rikkisbears (edited 02-25-2006).]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022