Hi,
what if you loaded the styles into flash memory? they're the one's I tried it with.
(I did it off the screen where the main style is in the middle & there's 5 styles on each side ready to choose.)
Sorry, not sure how to fix your fill problem.
As for the sounds changing, couldn't you just edit the style and make sure the sounds are the same for the 2 styles you're switching between.
best wishes
Rikki
Quote:
Originally posted by midimast:
Well I try this t first is imposible to change from one style to another on SD1 in a measure loading takes time and if you loose one meter you have to wait you cannot press restart because then you have to .. wait more and beleve me one measure of 9/8 is long in time = 40. When I try to make counds (fills) of 3+3+3 in intro but pressing the restart in first 3/9 of intro just restarts the intro and doesn't going to A one solution is to make 6/9 empty and just wait to start the last 3/9 fill to join
I also try to ghange to 9/4 so the tempo wil be bit faster like 80 (beter control the timing but still the intros and fillins have the same problem . And by the way some times when a diferent program change is in the fill ins continus in A and B ... so All the style changes ...

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022